Student Registration Information: District Residents
The school offices are open from 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
When you come to register, please be prepared to provide the following information and documents.
Proof of residency in Sealy ISD. This can be in the form of a copy of a current utility bill, a copy of a lease agreement, signed by the landlord, or an affidavit of residency in another home in the district. Residency documents will be verified by district attendance officers.
After residency verification, the following items are required. We will make copies and return originals.
- Official birth certificate obtained from a state or county office or other certified birth record
- Immunization records up-to-date with all immunizations and boosters
- The student’s Social Security card
- Report card and withdrawal records from previous school
- Valid, current driver’s license or state or federal issued photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student
- A certified copy of existing, final court documents establishing legal guardianship*. (For example: Custody due to divorce; CPS custody arrangements; Legal guardianship; etc)
For more information, please call the campus
- Sealy High School (979) 885-3515
- Sealy Junior High (979) 885-3292
- Selman Intermediate (979) 885-3852
- Selman Elementary (979) 885-6659
Or District Central Office and ask about Admissions (979) 885-3516
*Legal guardianship - Guardianship is a legal process designed to protect people at risk of abuse, neglect, and exploitation, including minors. The process involves the court system and an attorney.
Student Registration Documents
All documents found below under Registration Forms are also required. Completion of these forms before arrival at the campus will expedite the registration process. Enrollment is not complete until the student, accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, finalizes registration at the campus the student will attend. Each form in the registration packet must be complete in its entirety.
- 2016-17 Registration Forms
- 2017-2018 Registration Form